Mina besökare
Totalt:
Denna månad:
Denna vecka:
Idag: r
Online nu:

onsdag 13 februari 2008

Hemma med hemlängtan

Fridfull är jag. Och fylld med hemlängtan. Det beror alldeles säkert på att jag nyss lyssnade på "Deathbed" av Relient K, som fin avslutning på kvällens långpromenad. 

"I can hear You whipser to me; 'It's time to leave, you'll never be lonely again' "

"Then Jesus showed up, said 'Before we go, I thought that we might reminisce, you see one night in your life, when you'd turned out the lights, you asked for and prayed for my forgiveness' "

"When I closed my eyes tonight, You carried me home"

"I am the way, follow me and take my hand. I am the truth, embrace me and you'll understand. And I am the life, and through me you'll live again. For I am love, I am love. I am love."


Inga kommentarer: